Thursday, July 17, 2008

127.5 lbs. of fresh tart cherries from De Kliene Orchard!

We picked so many beautiful cherries today at the wonderful local De Kliene Orchard! I encourage you to make a trip out to the orchard to pick cherries (only a few days left) or you can buy them here at Eclectic Culture Farm, today only all washed, pitted and ready to eat (after all its pretty hot out). I have more cherries than what is available outside, just knock on the big wooden front door!

Next week I will have some wonderful canned cherry products from Eclectic Culture Farm Kitchen for you to purchase for your own kitchens to fill every one's bellies full on goodness! Keep checking back for the goods (I will barter for these goodies) and... next week I will share some of our exclusive recipes for cherry goods at Eclectic Culture Farm!
Support your local farmstand and orchards please...

1 comment:

cityfarmer said...

I LOVE THE FARM BLOG MAKEOVER...YOU INSPIRED ME, TOO...CHECK IT OUT...

HOPE TO STOP BY FOR PRODUCE IN AUGUST.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011