Thursday, October 23, 2008

HI!

So, here I am... Drove into town to post all the word docs I have journaled daily since the move and when I get to town and get to the library my computer will not boot up!!!!! argh!

I have so much to tell you! It is going very well and I have lots of posts to share from word to blogger but they are trapped on my computer and due to time restraints, I cannot nutshell it all... Soooo, I hope you can wait just a few more days. I plan on updating frequently. I will have hubby take laptop in to work for me and that will work. I am journaling daily and have lots to share!

Stay tuned! This new life if more exciting than I ever thought!

We are off to an amish lantern part store next! But for now, we stopped into the local library...

THE DRAWING WILL BE POSTED who the winner is next week if I cannot get to a computer, but I will choose the winner this October 25, 2008.

oh yes, I cannot get the pictures off of my camera to even post 1 photo either! But I have lots of photos and mini-movies to show you.

Ang

13 comments:

Peggy said...

Been thinking about you and how things are going. Can't wait to read all about it!!!

Angie said...

Your adventure is like a mini series to me, I can't wait til the next episode!!!

Doreen said...

I agree with Angie..I can't wait to hear how it's going.

Doreen

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

I can read the excitement in your words and I can hardly wait to hear more!

Smiles, Lea

Caroline said...

I just found your blog and wanted you to know that I really am enjoying reading your posts.

Brooke said...

I can't wait to hear more! You sound so excited! Take care!

Homemakersheart said...

I look forward to hearing (and seeing)more. I am curious, is the home well sealed or insulated?

This being my second winter (am I considered seasoned yet??LOL) I learned last winter about our windows leaking and the home is not insultated. It is an 80 yr old home. If your's is older, just wondered how you are fairing with an old home, the cold weather and any drafts?

Hmm. lots of draft dodgers..

My goal was to make some winter curtains, but I got caught off guard by the fall weather. I was so into gardening this year and yard work, I didn't plan enough time to prep for fall/winter. So my days are scrambling with chores errands, and 15 million trips to Lowe's because one project turns into 5 before it's done!!! Ugh!!
Though I am grateful to have projects, and to have a home. Our God is an awesome God.

Look forward to hearing more.


{{Hugs}} to the new off grid girl!

~
Dee

SK and Family said...

I am so intrigued with your new home--I cannot wait to see and hear everything!
:)

Dani said...

I am following your blog with interest...we are trying to do something similar but we live in a small town, tied to the grid but trying to ween ourselves off in time.

Dawn said...

I am so interested in this change you are making for your family!
My son and his wife have the dream of living off the grid. They have their house up for sale and are looking for a place in the country. At this point, it may be a wait with the economy the way it is...but in God's timing, it may or may not come to pass.
I hope they can do it at some point...it is their heart's desire.
We shall see.
You home looks very nice, Ang.
It will be neat to see more as you are able to post.

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Wow, how exciting. Im thrilled to come along and watch your adventure. I think what you and your family are embarking on is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

I have enjoyed going through your blog! Very inspiring. I am assuming that you are still in Michigan after the move? Still Zeeland? We are also from MI just north of Lansing. I am looking forward to reading and learning more about your exciting life.

Sherry in MI said...

Thanks for sharing this journey. I think it's fascinating!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011