Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am enjoying:
knowing tomorrow I will be baking Christmas goodies all day with my kitty cats and an Amish woman (she will be showing me some of her family recipes!).

I am loving:
The fact a huge winter snow warning begins at 2 am in our neck of the woods

I am cherishing:
Our ultrasound today and praising the Lord that the Dr. said, "You have one of the healthiest babies I have seen" and that is coming from a high risk maternal fetal medicine MD today!

I appreciate:
All of your wonderful comments and "meeting" all of you online

I am remembering:
Why we moved here and how happy we all are about this decision even if some do not understand it...

I am thrilled:
That our children are finding some new and wonderful christian friends at our new church!

I am excited:
That 1 of my daughters will be playing the piano in the praise and worship band and another daughter will be singing in the praise and worship band...

I am relieved:
That school is finished until after the New Year but the real learning will continue and this is what really counts...

I am thankful:
For our first 8 weeks here being so special to all of us and bringing us closer as a family and to the Lord.

How about you?

6 comments:

Peggy said...

I am thankful you are sharing your journey with us. You are giving us all courage to try things we have been afraid to before. Now if you would just share some of the wonderful snow!

Swylv said...

What a wonderful good life! Would you in time be offering any advice on others hearing their doc say they've got a healthy baby growing?

thanks

The Kooky Cooks said...

I am of kindred spirit with you and your family. We homeschool our 4 (so far) children and are dreaming of doing what u are... I love it. And of course, we cling to Jesus every day. Thank you for sharing your home with us.....:)

In Christ,
Andrea Cook
WEst Richland, WA

cityfarmer said...

I SEEMED TO HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOU...BUT NOT IN MY HEART.

I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR OF THE ULTRA SOUND...

WE, TOO HAVE A WINTER STORM

WE ARE HUNKERED DOWN STILL REHABILITATING...FIGHTING THE FLU NOW.

SOON WE WILL BE BSSKING IN AMELIE'S FIRST BITTHDAY~~~CHRISTMAS EVE DAY

Homemaker Ang said...

Swylv,

I must say I have no fertility advice. I will say keep trusting the Lord and He will be faithful to you, always, even if not in our timing. I know that is so hard. we have lost 2!

xoxox

Homemaker Ang

countrycharisma said...

Hi. this is my first visit to your blog. Keep up the good work. Your children will never forget there roots and experience on the farm, working, playing, worshiping together.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011