Friday, January 23, 2009

Ice Cutting Day 3 A pregnant sleigh ride...

video

Be sure to read day 2 below first. This video was filmed off from the back of the cutter/sleigh. On the last morning of ice cutting I wanted to venture out to the pond to see how this was really done! You will see the dog chasing us in part of it. Again, I could not show the team of Belgians pulling us as I wanted to respect the Amish and photos. I should add that my 11 year old son is standing up and driving this sleigh I am riding on! Here is a glimpse of day 3 that I will be posting tomorrow...

4 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Oh Ang! I can't wait to talk to you! What a tremendous blessing this has been...for you and for the Amish! I had been praying for you, and I see that yes, once again, the Lord has been faithful. Can't wait to hear more.

Casey said...

I look forward to reading your post.
There is a part of my soul that longs for a life like your living.
God bless you.

Peggy said...

What a blessing you and your family are experiencing and what a blessing that you are sharing it with us. I am learning so much!

craftycherry said...

I seriously LOVE your blog. It has made our sort of similar dream that much more of a closer reality somehow. I CANNOT wait to catch up with all the posts.
Love Crafty cherry

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011