Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome all new "followers"

I want to start welcoming the new followers here! I have not done this to everyone but I will tell you when I see someone new, I do try to stop in if you have a blog and say hello, but I know I have missed some people. Starting today I am going to try to welcome you publicly here. I don't know if I can keep up, so no promises, but know my heart is to welcome anyone here! God bless you!

Welcome:

Amy Joy (hey I know you!), Caryn B, PaulaB52, Kathy, JeanM, Cathy, The Janzten Family and Southern Mom...

I hope you enjoy your visits!

3 comments:

PaulaB52 said...

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to sharing your journey.

Karen said...

A Facebook friend directed me to your blog last fall and I've enjoyed following it. I'm most certainly called to be in a city and in a low income neighborhood for the sake of being a neighbor. Your journey challenges me to think about living simply and sustainably in the place to which I've been called.

JeanM said...

Thank you for the welcome. We have heat with wood too!! It has been a 2 stove night lately. We do use electricity our hot water is heated by the wood stove and solar but moved around by pumps. We would love to can the electricicty but haven't gone there yet. no blog here sorry.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011