Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Apples, smapples and whatever rhymes with that...


Hello everyone! I am putting together a large apple order from a "low-spray" local apple orchard here in Coral, Michigan. Just imagine, all the Mac Intosh Michigan Apples you can get your little mitts on for eating, baking, canning or freezing, picked fresh, just for YOU and all at an economical price! Sounds to good to be true? The only catch you ask??? You have to come to the farm and pick them up... Then you can meet ME! Although, delivery can be arranged for 18+ bushels in a 45 mile radius.

We have Jonagold apples for starters for only $15- a bushel but with an 18 bushel order or more (anything but Honey Crisp) I can get you pretty much any Michigan Apples for about $13- a bushel. Call 616-566-8481 for details and there are no catches!

We will try to have our FIRST (of many) apple order tallied up BY THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 to be picked up that following Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 11:45 am sharp. You can also stay for Harvest Days beginning at approximately 12:45 pm as well!
***Hint Hint*** We will be in Grand Rapids on September 17, 2009 and could meet at a specific spot with a minimum order of 20 bushels, so get a group together!
xoxo

Homemakerang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still coming to GR on Thurs. Sept. 17? Where will you be heading? I just couldn't possibly get a large enough quantity together to order so I'm sorry I can't order any. A bushel of good eating apples is more than enough for us and I would have LOVED to meet up with you but I wouldn't know what to do with any more apples. If I knew where you would be going I maybe could have stopped to say "HI". We miss you so much (even my children!)

Alice

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011