Saturday, October 24, 2009

High Cotton!

Hi Maple Valley,
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the inspiration. We farm in Arizona and your journey gave me the courage to start having farm experiences at our farm. They have been met with great enthusiasm. I have been thinking about doing this for a couple of years and your blog finally gave me the courage to jump in. It is such a cool experience for us - people really crave what farms give.
I hope the Lord continues to rain blessings upon you.
Fondly,
Tiffany Shedd
The Cotton Shedd
www.cottonshedd.com
Visit us for Farming, Learning, Art, Country Living Skills, and Fun!!

Thanks Tiffany! God bless you and we just love emails like this!

6 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Is that the coolest thing, or what??? What a joy to know that you inspire others!

Happy Days said...

I agree, you inspired me to make my own butter for the first time in my life and it was so much fun! We are so so glad to came back to us. You can do so much good by your posts!! I enjoy you so much!!...debbie

goatmilker said...

Just wanted to let you know you and your family are such an inspiration.I would just love to live off the grid maybe someday we will get there. For now I can dream. Keep up the good work. Rebekah

Cotton Shedd said...

You are very welcome! If you are ever in Arizona come on by. I linked to you under Great Farms & Ranches on our site. Tiffany

Eight Isn't Enough said...

Wow, I have never seen a cotton farm before...so great to see the hand of God using you to inspire others.

Blessings to you and your family,

Connie
www.homesteadblogger.com/forgiven

Dawn said...

Love the new look of the blog!!!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011