Monday, October 19, 2009

weekend celebrations

My brothers and I... I am the oldest and the boss! getting that farm kitchen ready for guests
its serious business driving a Belgian Horse Team on your 2nd birthday!
opening his "balla"
some gorgeous fall color by the pond
she is getting older too! almost 6 months already! My dear momma's birthday! Celebrated here on the farm with our entire family, a big farm meal with my parents, brothers and my dear sis-in-law (good sports to take their 15th hayride) Here is my momma opening her antique (maybe vintage sounds better as it could age her) Vacation Bible School pitcher with Cherry Kool-Aid, one of her fondest memories growing up... (ps. getting questions about that fan in the background... it is antique and just for looks!)
wonderful color... come see it in person this Saturday, October 24, 2009, on a Horse Drawn Hay Ride at Maple Valley Farms! We would love to meet you!
new life on the farm, cuckoo maran chickies... also, we have Golden Comet laying pullets for sale, $10- each, raised free range...

6 comments:

Eight Isn't Enough said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful and blessed time with family....Birthday greetings to everyone.

Great photos.

Connie
www.homesteadblogger.com/forgiven

ann said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I just LOVE looking at pictures of your home. Your table looked gorgeous!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Family gathered 'round the table....does it get any better than that???
I bet your mom loved the pitcher and the kool-aid! What a wonderful daughter to remember mom's precious memories and bless her like that!

Kaboom said...

Great pictures! Your 6 month looks just like my sister! My Dad walked in the room and saw the pic, and he asked if that was my sis'-and he was serious!
So beautiful in the fall season. Enjoying the colors that we have here, but really looks awesome there!

Vintage Rose said...

Hi Ang,
I so wish I could come to your farm to visit. But as we live in Australia I will just be inspired by your beautiful photo's instead. Maybe one day we can come for a visit!
Take care & God bless you & your beautiful family.
Melissa

wendy said...

Happy belated Birthday blessings!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011