Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a 7-day journal from Maple Valley off-grid Farm

I have been thinking how to let you in on little glimpses of our day this year but not coming up with a good way to do it.

Renee from Tail Spin Farm had a GREAT idea and a pretty simple one! What about a 7-day journal typed here of our day? Sounds like a great plan! Lord willing I will be back tomorrow to post today and so on... Thanks Renee! So, report back here each morning with a good cup of coffee and I will see all of you here again tomorrow.

We can leave the comments open to dialogue together and ask and answer questions! Whatcha think?

Off to journaling, and homeschooling, and workers for lunch and friends here and time for hubby and oh yes, we have an off-grid farm too so we will be busy... AND, I will take lots of real pictures... ~Homemakerang

UPDATE: This will be a quarterly post as seasons of work on a farm change drastically with the real seasons :) Check back for Spring, Summer and Fall here by clicking on the tag "a week at Maple Valley Farm" for April (spring), July (summer-busiest), October (harvest time) and January (winter, slowest time on our farm chore wise)

8 comments:

Mumsie said...

I'm here in excited anticipation!Whoo hoo...!

Happy Days said...

sounds good to me! will be waiting!...debbie

Carlton Family Farms said...

I think that is great I look at your blog everyday now just to see if you have posted anything. I am very interested in what you are doing. I am also very interested in the Amish and their ways. The Lord has put a stirring in mine and my familys heart for some changes. Thanks for the inspiration.

cityfarmer said...

you make my head spin ...

check out the new venue at the top of my sidebar ... YOU inspired me

Marmee's Pantry said...

Can't wait!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Leigh said...

Sounds like a great idea.

Home Sweet Home said...

What an awesome idea...Can't wait!

Connie

Eggs In My Pocket / Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi, I just found your wonderful blog and there is just so much good to read! I will be going back over your previous posts and read a little bit each day. I so want to create a farm out of what we have and to live more simply. Your blog is so inspiring to do so. blessings,Kathleen

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011