Thursday, January 28, 2010

More great news at Maple Valley Farm!



We have used Johnny's Seeds for a few years now and we have seen the difference in our yield and the quality of their seeds is remarkable. There simply is no comparison! Johnny's does NOT sell GMO's of any sort!

Now we have become partners with Johnny's to sell their seeds in our Maple Valley Mercantile store front coming Spring 2010, located right on the farm in our produce building. We will be passing along a discount to you. No shipping on seeds and more! We will also carry the seeds for sale at our online store.

Plant your 2010 garden with Johnny's and Maple Valley Farms and you will see the difference if your vegetables! We dare ya to try it!



To see all the great products and seeds Johnny's has to offer you! We will have a wonderful selection in the store but we can order anything you would like that we do not have on hand! Please call the farm with any questions at 616-566-8481 or email us!


Here is to a great year in gardening in 2010!

~Ang

6 comments:

Marmee's Pantry said...

I would love to "harvest your button for my blog" but when I click on it, it just leads me back here. There's no link to attach it to my blog with. :-?

Would it be possible for you to let me know if it gets fixed or if there's something to do that I'm not aware of to put your button on my blog?

Thanks.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim W<><

Sherri Ann said...

I am very happy for your new business adventure...and thank you for the recommendation as we are always looking for a great seed company.
I have recently discovered your blog as I am new to the blog world and find it so interesting and look forward to reviewing your posts.
Take Care,
Sherri Ann
sherriannskeepingroom.blogspot.com

All Natural Mama said...

Fun! I love reading their catalog.

http://all-natural-mama.blogspot.com

Homemaker Ang said...

Marmee, I will work on this! I am not real computer savvy and now this has found me out! HA!
Thanks for letting me know!
Ang

Blessings said...

Ang & Marmee,
first copy and paste photo to MY Pictures
then go to your site and add picture under gadgets
come back to MVF and right click MVF URL
and paste that into (same page as photo) URL
Hope that helps
~~HUGS~`

Blessings said...

Ang,
Tonight is the Fullest Moon of 2010!
Called the !olf Moon, get the horses and sleigh ready and have a nice ride for me, k?
~~HUGS~~

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011