Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a sweet SPRING offer from Maple Valley Farms


Johnny's Seeds! Would you like to place a custom order through Maple Valley Farms? We will give you a 15% discount on seed packs (Bulk Seeds are 5% off) and FREE shipping in the continental USA! We need to have your order by March 1, 2010 for you to enjoy the savings! Please call the farm for all the great details, 616 566 8481. You can read more about our partnership with Johnny's here and see a photo of our Johnny's veggies here!

We have catalogs for you at the farm for the locals who would like to pick one up. I will be in the GR/Hudsonville Area Saturday if you are interested, I can bring you a catalog!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I truly enjoy your farm blog.you inspire me .I live on just one acre but would like to have enough land for my children to live close by,I have 4 children and 8 grandchildren, I raise a big garden and supply them with lots of homegrown food. I would like to get away from these High electric bills ,500$ this month, for heating and such, terrible and probably will continue to rise, thanks for sharing your lives with us readers...God bless!

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Hey Ang, I would love a catalog if you have one. Also, I think Victoria has a gift or two for your girls if you stop by. Let me know.

Michelle

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011