Monday, April 12, 2010

It has been a busy week...

Let us not forget that during all of this farming these little people come first. We enjoyed a day at the zoo with the beautiful spring weather with a picnic lunch as a family... When I see a photo like this I still cannot believe I had all of these blessings! Hmmm, makes me... The Gentle Giant took the Great Him to the farm elevator to bring home a clutch of baby ducks. He has been doing a great job with his new chores!
So much so that nap time comes with no fights whatsoever! Fresh air can do this to ya!

there is a lot behind these big eyes! He is busy...


an unexpected surprise...

"sunshine on my shadow" makes me HAPPY!

oh yes, one more reason I have been "away"... A kitchen remodel!

What have you been up to? I have checked in on some of you... Some are getting ready for barn sales, others have goats being born, some are not so good (praying for you) and some are creating pretty taffeta pink dresses and more! God bless you all and let me know what you have been up to!!! ~Ang

12 comments:

Dixie Trish said...

Hi Ang,
Looks like you have been busy. I thought you must have, I've been looking out for your posts.
Photos are gorgeous. Love the new kitchen. Would love to have nice new cupboards. Well, whenever it happens it will be good.
Take care and have a lovely springtime. My fingers are beginning to feel a bit frosty over here.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Wow! So great to see all the pictures. I miss you guys already. Love the picture of the kitchen. I adore black and white!Good job

SWEETHEARTS MOM said...

I am putting in a new kitchen garden and cleaning up after winter.

Renata said...

You sure have been busy Ang!
What a lovely family outing you guys had & yes, your family is beautiful - you truley are blessed!
Great work in the kitchen - I love the material you used.
Have a great day
Renata :)

Happy Days said...

Such a fine family you've got! The children are oh so cute!! Love the photo of the little him sleeping. they are so cute when asleep. I have been busy getting my daughters house ( actually ours) ready to sell and it went on the market today! Whew, lots of work...have a great and blessed day!...debbie

Sarah Sanders said...

We just sold our "in-the-city" house this past week and we put an offer on our "dream place" in the country!!!!! We are waiting to hear back about our offer and are praying so hard that God opens doors for all the pieces to fall into place! This is something we've longed for since we were married almost-eleven years ago - and we're excited to see what happens!
Thanks for a great blog - I am constantly checking in to read your updates. :o)

Amy said...

You have been so busy!! I agree with what fresh air can do (sleep). My hubby thinks I'm nuts when I say that lol.

Deb said...

I am busy getting my garden ready, gonna plant ,corn ,green beans, tomatoes,and all...squash,okra,butter beans, peas..need to grow lots for the children, food in the stores is really going up.. I love the weather, we went right into summer weather, the 80s right out of winter, got to finish my chicken pen and get some layers...

Regan Family Farm said...

Loved the update!

Let's see...on this farm we've just added our 9 4H hogs for the year, and are busy busy with the goats (have one more to kid!) and finishing the school.

We've also got our garden under way and more seeds started in the basement - yay!

Have a *blessed* week Ang and family!

~Jenna

regina said...

I love the pictures and especially all the kiddos together. We never have all 7 of ours together at once.

Our garden is going in, new fruit trees planted, baby chicks hatching, and all the other wonderful things about farm life. And to top it off, we have had rain both yesterday and all day today. I love to hear it rain!

Thanks for the update, your kitchen is wonderful.
Regina

DaShannon said...

that shadow picture is awesome!

A Country Helpmeet said...

Hi Ang! I really enjoy the pictures! :-) Looks like you all have had some fun amongst the business! Praise the Lord!

HUGS!
Carrie

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011