Friday, May 21, 2010

The making of the best Sunday picnic!

I just love these kitty cats!
homemade food and vintage linens! We ate, we sang, we danced! the best picnic ever: use real china of course, silver as well...

pack some wonderful goodies to eat and of course you must have a raspberry torte on a cake stand!

vintage clothes help to make it more old fashioned... Having your oldest playing with the youngest is fun too!
This Momma guards our Sunday's like a Momma bear! Its 100% family time as we just need this after our busy weeks! A family picnic just hits the spot!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Blessings:I am who I am by the Grace of God so don't try to change me!! said...

You have a Beautiful Family! Wasn't baby girl missing from Photo's?
~~HUGS~~

Jodz said...

I want to be at your picnics as they look like so much fun :)

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

What a beautiful picnic!!! Thank you for sharing it! :)

miller plasma cutters said...

This is great,spending some time with family outdoor!A great cute baby pics!

Mumsie said...

LOVE THIS! If the Lord ever wills it to come to MVF...can we have a Sunday picnic like this??? I'm praying for it!

Diane said...

Wow, I haven't seen a Charles Chips container in forever.
Blessings
Diane

Granny Miller said...

Reminds me a little of Tasha Tudor's outings with her children.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011