Thursday, May 27, 2010

our Maple Cottage... in it's own natural light...

I did not want to spare you even 1 view at our Maple Cottage...

come and spend some time in the country!
We are ready at the drop of a straw hat just for you...


did you ever want to go to "that one cottage"?

this is "that one"...
a steal away time...
a time to refresh?
the country is calling...
a time to re-group...








a friend stopped by for a visit today... she was introduced to our little Maple Cottage...
she remarked at how the pictures did not do it proper justice...

I know you will enjoy the peace and tranquility too... Why not come and sit a spell at Maple Valley off-grid Farm...

9 comments:

Julie said...

I love your little cottage!

Kim said...

Very pretty!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Oh so tempting...I would love to visit. Maybe someday....! Blessings, Karen

Sarena said...

I wonder if my little family of seven could fit... we might have to stay forever ;)

granny said...

I just adore your little cottage ! And if I didnt live on the other side of the globe..Id be there in a flash :0)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

I absolutely *love* it!!! :)

Bluebell Country said...

It looks so cozy and sweet!!
Blessings!

SK said...

What are the bathing accommodations?

Laura Jeanne said...

I just found your blog last night--I can't remember how, it was on someone's blog roll I suppose--and I just wanted to say how much I love it.

It's so kind of you to share these pictures of your darling little house--it looks EXACTLY like the kind of simple and unpretentious country home my husband and I would love someday. But right now we are stuck in the city, so looking at pictures like these is like drops of cool water to my thirsty soul. Thanks again! :)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011