Monday, September 13, 2010

2010 apple offerings and more!

We are pleased to announce local "low spray" apples once again. Please pass this information to your friends and family as the pricing is good for everyone!

Jonagold apples- beautiful, great for storage and very multi-purpose $15 a bushel (same price as last year)

Macintosh apples - great for canning and more. Please note, these are 2nds (see photo of actual apples below, just picked) but very nice -$10 a bushel

Winter squash- butternut and butter cup great for storage! 2/$1

Have your orders to the farm by September 21st via phone or email. First come, first served!

In the spirit of farming, family and faith,

HomemakerAng and family

Maple Valley off-grid Farm Angela@maplevalleyfarms.net
616-566-8481

www.maplevalleyfarms.net

Sent from my farm

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Ang, I just found your blog last week. I have read as much as I can so far. Great story - it will make a great book!

Wish I lived closer - your prices are so much better on produce than those here in CT.

Can't wait to follow you on this beautiful journey.

Deb said...

I sure wish I lived nearby, love those mackintosh.... and need to can some more...

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011