Wednesday, September 8, 2010

this moment...

He (The Gentle Giant) is deep in thought, hard at work and loving life...

If you would have told us 19 years ago we would have 6 children, live on an off-grid farm and farm for a living... We could have only hoped to believe you but never could have...

When we pray and ask God "What is next"? "What will my life turn out like"? I know why He keeps it a "secret"... Could we really handle it all at once? Little by little our stories, our LIVES unfold... Page by page...

But I still wonder "where will I be 19 years from now?...

3 comments:

knittykneighbour said...

I came here from Pine Grove Farm blog, and wanted to say "Thanks" for this post. I really needed to hear this today. now. in this season of my life. Thanks!
~Heidi

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

A wonderful and thought provoking post, Angie, thank you for writing it!

theitaliandyes said...

We want to raise chickens, too! Just wondering if we have the guts!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011