Friday, October 1, 2010

another visitor to the farm this week... after my parents and brothers, this visitor is my most favorite...

ok... I never had a sister... But I have a better than sister who has stayed with me through thick and thin... We never had to share a bedroom so there! we are first cousins, best of friends and sisters at heart... we are a lot different... she borders more on the Miss America and I maybe a touch on the Caroline Ingalls side... but we are both SO MUCH alike it's not even funny! I love you W... Thank you for sticking with me in life... Thank you for visiting my farm!



3 comments:

Treasures Evermore said...

You both are very beautiful women. Truly a blessing when you can have a friend/sister like that.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

She was such a doll! Just gorgeous!
The post is finally up! It took forever sorry!

A Country Helpmeet said...

Oh that is so sweet! I wish I had that as well. You are truly blessed.

HUGS!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011