Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall is here at Maple Valley Farms... You are invited to your own personal fall color tour!

It is here! Beautiful and warm fall days with crisp and cool evenings... Fall is one of my favourite times of year
in more ways than 1...
if you enlarge the photo below, that green building way in the background is the Maple Cottage with its own little barn...
we have 1 more opening for tomorrow's (October 12, 2010) fall colour tour/cheese making/soap making/ dinner at 10-2:30 pm... Only $55- Call the farm to sign up today 616-566-8481 The color is gorgeous here! We have our first Kentucky guest arriving today and staying with us until Wednesday morning! Welcome Kim!!!!
Here is the farm (above) from a perspective I do not shoot much as I do not go to this point of the farm a ton, but I always love seeing it from here!
We have a bed with your name on it! Or a name card at our dinner table in the farmhouse if this suits you...
It is a very busy week on the farm... close to 75 guests this week for various events... And I can't wait to meet each one of you and yours!
xo
HomemakerAng

6 comments:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

What a welcoming feeling I get seeing these pictures and reading your gracious words, Ang.

Treasures Evermore said...

Love your farm...it is absolutely gorgeous, especially this time of year.

Enjoy all your guests...wish I was one of them:-)

Pioneer Beauty said...

Oh that's so Beautiful and very welcoming..Especially when we are still experiencing hot weather...we were up to 98degrees yesterday...Wish we were closer...
May your time with your Guest be Sweet...

Janet said...

your home is beautiful and looks so welcoming! I hope someday I will be able to make the trip from Alberta to see it for myself! :-)

Janet in Calgary

Happy Days said...

Ooooh! so pretty. I can feel the warm air and would like to kick up my heels in the falling leaves. Any applebutter churning? Yum...debbie

Happy Days said...

Ooooh! so pretty. I can feel the warm air and would like to kick up my heels in the falling leaves. Any applebutter churning? Yum...debbie

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011