Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy 2-year Birthday/Anniversary Maple Valley off-grid Farm!!!!!!

Some of the kitty cats saying good-bye to the microwave at "the palace"... October 14, 2008... I am glad they weren't kissing the TV goodbye :) We will be posting more photos and the question/answers later this week! But for now

Let's take a
trip

down memory lane

here and here

and

we have all learned through this blog NEVER to say never... And.... Drum roll....

"GOD IS STILL DRIVING THIS THING!!!" - Homemakerang and The Gentle Giant

Be sure to check out the October 2008 archives for some neat photos and journaling of the beginning of living off the grid!

4 comments:

A Country Helpmeet said...

Oh my heavens! Two years already! I first found you just before your move. You both greatly inspired me to press on with our dream of striving towards more simplicity and OFF GRID living. I knew then it would be at least 16months before we could start, and we have made great strides. God Bless you for sharing this journey with us and may the good Lord continue to Bless!

In Christ's Love,
Carrie

Mumsie said...

Abundant Blessings on this your
2nd anniversary of moving to MVOGF!! Hope to celebrate the 3rd one with ya! ;o) Love to you and yours!

Happy Days said...

Amazing that it has been 2 years already. I'm glad I was here to go through it with you. A lot sure has changed! Congratulations! ...debbie

Regan Family Farm said...

Thanks for posting the memories! I went back and read them for the first time, as I must have missed them in the beginning. I love knowing that God is still driving this thing!
Hugs,
Kathy

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011