Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my precious Momma!

If there is some good that must come out of a family funeral, it is the joy of meeting cousins for the first time you have never known... Homemakerang (left)with some cousins that only live about 20 miles from us and we just met!
My dear Momma and I had the joy of riding together in a car for over 5 hours of uninterrupted me and Momma time! I will cherish this day forever Mom and I love you so much! (Homemakerang far left and Momma next to me) Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Happy Days said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. It's so nice to have many fond memories of your parent or parents. I have the same memories of my dad. How wonderful to find out your family has extended!! What a great surprise!...debbie

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011