Thursday, October 14, 2010

more fall photos of Maple Valley off-grid Farm

Here is a "secret" cemetery near our farm... See the barn and silos in the background? That's us, MVOGF! Pretty neat... I love going to cemeteries and reading the tomb stones and imagining what life these people lived... How did their life unfold... What was their story? I can't get enough of these colours on the farm! a walk in the wood...
a visitor on the outside of the Maple Cottage...
The farmhouse dining room table
Comet and Mabel the farm dog and coyote spotter!
wild rose hips all over this farm! I always use them in my winter arrangements!
the Maple Cottage entrance... With fresh hydrangeas drying...

What is your story?

4 comments:

pilgrimscottage said...

I always thought cemetaries are interesting. Your farm looks lovely. Wouldn't mind seeing those beautiful tree colors of the fall. Visit me sometime for my story.

Alla said...

Oh My!! How I wish I had rose hips to gather. I would gather them and dry them for tea. Have you ever tried them for tea?

Joannah said...

Beautiful pictures!

nocton4 said...

lovely photos x

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011