Sunday, October 3, 2010

See photos from our latest visitor here! I love seeing other's perspective on our way of living...

The "Parisienne's" (thats what we call them at our house) had a great time visiting our farm! I helped get the stove going in the Maple Cottage to keep them warm! Temperatures are fallin' here...
we talked and ate tons and tons of our own homegrown food! I can't wait to have a meal at Parisienne's home next!
go below to check out their take on our place we call home...
The Great Him meeting "her" Parisienne farm girl and family came to our farm! Go check out her photos and "take" on their visit:

right here

Xoxo

HomemakerAng

PS. you all know you are welcome to come stay with us! What ya waitin' for?

6 comments:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

loved it!!!

Sherry in MI said...

Hi Ang ~ I haven't visited your blog in a long while, but wanted to let you know that Parisienne Farmgirl's review of her stay was excellent. Awesome pictures, too!

mcbailey22 said...

I loved reading the review from Parisienne Farmgirl. It felt like I was there, too!

Love both your blogs!

Sonja said...

I enjoyed Parisienne Farmgirl's "take" on it too! So fun to see more pics and learn about how you guys make it all work. I don't want to say "easy", but you do make it look so doable. PF mentioned your old blog. Is there an archive of those that we can tap into?

Homemaker Ang said...

Son, those blogs were made private a few years ago ;). Maybe I will open them someday...

Sonja said...

I would love that! Sounds like there is some good stuff in there. I'm just trying to learn everything I can. Put some to use now on our small rental home/make-believe farm and the rest I hope will be used on a "real" farm should God open that door.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011