Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guests tonight at the Maple Cottage...

Homemade artisan bread with MVF raw un filtered honey, brussel sprouts and new potatoes, prime rib and apple cobbler with coffee... All decorated with fresh Michigan nature! The smells are incredible here all with a toasty fired wood stove and oil lighting...

Why not consider a gift certificate to MVF for a cottage stay or our grass-fed beef! 616-566-8481

In the spirit of real farming, family and true faith,

Maple Valley Farms
Sent from Our Off Grid Farm

6 comments:

Treasures Evermore said...

Okay, this just isn't fair. I am so jealous (but in a christian way LOL)....so excited for your guests. You have done an amazing job preparing for them.

Have a wonderful visit....I think I can smell the food from here LOL.

Blessings.

Marmee's Pantry said...

Somebody PLEASE get me that gift certificate! '-)

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Highlandview said...

I love the blog. We homestead, home-school and are interested in off-grid living too. How do you do the internet? I would like to be able to access internet off-grid too.

Happy Days said...

How pretty! I can almost smell everything!! I know your guests will have a very Chrissmacy remembrance of their visit!! I think that's a word...yes?? ...debbie

dmarie said...

lovely! maybe it's time I visited Michigan!

Angel Wings and Apron Strings said...

Wow! How lovely! It looks and sounds wonderful :-)
blessings..Trish

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011