Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On becoming 40...

Part of my way to deal with life's everyday stressors is to create!

When I am creating I find that is when I am happiest, healthiest and most relaxed...

In turn that finds a happy, healthy and relaxed family. The old adage is true, "When momma ain't happy, no one is happy".

Here is another "interview" you might find interesting or it could bore you to tears...

Stay tuned to see what I am makin' with these fabrics!

You can read the interview here:

http://www.whohub.com/homemakerang

UPDATE: see what I created from scraps here and here

Sent from Our Off Grid Farm

1 comment:

the vrugginks said...

oooooo....such PURTY fabric :)
hee hee...cant wait to see what your creative self is gonna do? hope you are all having a great spring :)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011