Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Look what a needle and thread can do!


These UGLY pillows above were transformed to below! They took about 30 minutes each! See original left over scraps (some from a sweet friend Rach V.) Here




With materials left for scraps!

I have been doing some sewing today in the farmhouse as it is still quite chilly today and has even snowed!

I am lovin' these pillows, but the apron is my favorite! Gives me a new outlook...

Matching pillows for the couch with a new apron really makes my day! All sewn off-the-grid too! Pretty cool! All done on a "twist-tie" budget!

Click to enlarge

Sent from Our Off Grid Farm

5 comments:

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

Love them!! :)

pilgrimscottage said...

Very pretty! Love the ruffles. The apron is my fav, too.

ThePoule said...

I like it!!

Treasures Evermore said...

Beautiful...and FYI: I do have a birthday come up in May...in case you wanted to know LOL.

the vrugginks said...

i love 'em!!! they are SO you!!
and i do believe you could make some more & sell them in your "store" :) so vintage :)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011