Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding highlights: off-grid country mice go to the Royal Wedding

My mother's Royal wedding favours... My Parents wedding photo with veil from almost 45 years ago...
Lady HomemakerAng of Maple Valley and The Queen of England Our 747
miniature Royal wedding cakes complete with macaroons from no other than Parisienne Farmgirl! The Royal wedding would not be complete without these, personally requested by Prince William.


Lady Ruthie of Maple Valley standing next to my mother's wedding dress

Royal eggs


a party before boarding the plane


Lady Louise of Maple Valley


the center piece at the tables complete Mussie Tussies!


Lady Frances of Maple Valley


Royal party favours


The Royal place settings


It has been a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the wedding! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Farmgirl Cyn said...

You guys were so blessed to be able to attend. What precious memories you will have forever and ever....

Joannah said...

What a great way to experience the RW! Thank you for all of your updates. I had so much fun watching you have fun, and when my sister came to visit last night I showed her your videos. She loved them, too! :)

Treasures Evermore said...

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Renata said...

Hi Ang
I watched your royal wedding videos via the youtube channel & I must say you guys are so much fun!!!!
We actually hooked up the antennae to watch the real wedding - I have too much English blood in me not to watch!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday as well!
Have fun
Renata:)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011