Saturday, June 4, 2011

She is here...

We have been waiting and waiting since Wednesday to see what our dear Marge would have... Its been a long 11 months... The children happened upon a new filly this morning...
We are so excited to have a newborn horse on the farm... We named her Pearl in remembrance of our dear Belgian mare Pearl that passed here on the farm a few years ago now... Pearl was Jim's soul mate...

Marge is a wonderful mother. She is an only child herself and this is her second foal


Her momma would be proud of her and we are too.


Please welcome Pearl to Maple Valley off-grid Farm...

6 comments:

Keeping Up with The Joneses said...

AAAAHHHH!!! AWESOME!!! Thank you for the wonderful update!

Blessings to you all from God above!

Andrea

Sarah said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! :) How amazing!
Congratulations!

~ linda said...

How wonderful! For someone such as myself, just seeing this little foal gives me goosebumps. I don't know what would happen to me if I were right there!! : )
caring through Christ, ~ linda

Marmee's Pantry said...

Welcome to dearest little Pearl II. She's gorgeous.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

An 8th generation Floridian said...

Pearl is a good name. Thinking you should keep the memory going with jewel names for all Pearl's future sisters. Ruby is my fav. Congrats!!

Kayla and Rebekah said...

HI

My name is Rebekah McCausey my mother is bloger friend of yours and she staied the nigth at your farm. My mother also told me you had a blog so I'd thought I'd check it out.
I Love horses expesonatly the big ones.

Thank you for sharing your blog


Rebekah

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011