Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SUMMER FEATURE **a magical place**... Glen Haven

Stop #1. Glen Haven, Michigan The children and I have been frolicking this week and not in the work frolic sorta way...
just some beautiful sun, greenish blue waters of beautiful Lake Michigan and fresh air... Play all day, eat great food and sleep all night with the cool air blowing through our windows... I have been in a bathing suit all week!

This winter I had some seriously health conflicts I have not mentioned here. I still am struggling with some of them. I am gaining strength but had another set back this past few weeks so this is just what the doctor ordered...


and I am enjoying every minute of this and she is too!

6 comments:

Kathy at Knitting Off The Grid said...

Looks so wonderful! Enjoy that precious time with your kids.

Anne Marie... said...

I love the shores in Michigan - such a great place to be

Bobbi Jo said...

What a fun time you must be having. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Renata said...

Hi Ang
It's been a while since I've had a few minutes to catch up on your news - it's lovely to see you are able to get away & have some relaxation time with your precious family. I'll add your health to my prayer list too. Have a wonderful time
Renata:)

Sherry in MI said...

Three words - good for you!!!

Thriftynestof7 said...

Blessings dear friend, and enjoy this most wonderful time with your family...Praying for you and your!

KA in IA

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011