Friday, August 19, 2011

summer nights from the porch...

I wish you could here what these summer nights sound like from our porch... I wish you could smell the fresh air from this farm... I wish you could sit and talk a while with some tea with me from this front porch at Maple Valley off-grid Farm...

3 wonderful years...

I have had some challenging hoops to blog lately due to what one would call an upgrade in technology... Please stay with me as we figure out how to take a droid to blogger... if you have any hints or helps, they would be greatly appreciated... If not, stay tuned and don't get as frustrated with technology as I am...

HomemakerAng






6 comments:

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

I do wish Ang I do wish! I also wish that you could come and have tea and sit outside on my patio as we survey the trees and try to spot koalas.
Hope you can sort out your technical glitch soon!

Donna OShaughnessy said...

We too have wonderful sunsets and great porches but often have to be reminded to sit and enjoy. Thanks for the reminder

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

You can do it, Angie, you can do it! And we will be glad to see you back to blogging when you do ;) Thanks for sharing an update!

Renata said...

So beautiful Ang!
I hope the technological issues sort themselves out quickly!
Have a great day
Renata:)

Marmee's Pantry said...

I'm praying for your posting troubles, as I have not idea how to help. I pray it gets fixed SOON. :-)

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Treasures Evermore said...

Oh the smell of country air...and those lingering nights...I too wish I could visit you and have tea {smile}.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011