Thursday, November 3, 2011

More photos from the Grand Rapids Press if you are interested...

It was a privilege to greet Tom Rademacher and Emily Zoladz at the farm for their recent article in the Grand Rapids Press about our farm... I love these candid photos taken of our real life by Emily Zoladz...
You can see more of her photos while at our farm here...

And Mr. Rademacher...

Why were you so intently interested in looking in my kitchen cupboards? (smile)... Ha!


Seriously, thank you so much for coming out to Maple Valley off-grid Farm! You both are always welcome here...


In the spirit of farming, family and faith,


The Matts.

7 comments:

Renata said...

Love, love, love the photos ~ they are just beautiful! How I would love to visit you ~ but since it isn't possible I love 'visiting' you here!
Have a wonderful weekend
Renata:)

Genevieve said...

What a great article on your family and your life. I almost packed bags and headed your way. Alas, I am a Texan and I think I might be allergic to snow. Lol

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Thriftynestof7 said...

The pictures are truly priceless...of course I'm sure you know that. ;)

Blessings and Hugs friends,
Kris A.

Treasures Evermore said...

LOVE the photos.

Thank you for giving us a peek into your daily life.

Blessings,
Connie

Amish Stories said...

I'm just dropping by new blogs today and i thought id stop by and say hello on yours. Greetings everyone from the Amish settlement of Lebanon Pennsylvania. Richard from Amish Stories.

Donna OShaughnessy said...

So good to see that article and learn even more about one of my favorite bloggers. You so inspire me Angela!

SMS said...

Love the Mommy hugs. Enjoy following your busy family.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011