Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A visit with a dear friend... A kindred spirit...

Although I did not get a photo with my dear friend Cary from Serenity Farms, I did get some photos of the goodies she brought us...

But first I must say how thankful I am for the many friends I have met through Local Harvest since we have moved to our farm.  There are so many other like minded farm wives "out there" and Cary is one of them.  Check out her blog at:  http://www.serenity-farms.blogspot.com/ but first check out her awesome lamb wraps grown at her farm, gingerbread apple cake and what she knit from her wool!  

Xo
I am coming your way next Cary to your wee house!

3 comments:

Renata said...

Looks like you had a wonderful visit!! The wrap looks so delicious!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)

Treasures Evermore said...

Friends are true gifts from the Lord.

You are blessed.

Connie

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

We are ready for your visit any time at all! I had such a wonderful time with you, and can't wait to share my little corner when you can make it this way ;D XXOO ~ by the way, I just can't stop thinking about that amazing sow and her piglets!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011