Friday, April 13, 2012

Get ready, GET SET! Romantic Prairie Magazine will soon be hot off the press!

I just cannot wait to get my hands on the Premiere Issue of Romantic Prairie Magazine...!

Look at this cover!!!

I know how amazing and fresh this magazine will be.  

Fifi has mixed it up a bit.  I don't know about you but we have NEEDED a new magazine like this for some time.  
The others just are not cutting it...  

**The people have spoken and Fifi has delivered**

Rustic, romantic, fresh from the farm, natural, repurposed and much more!

Stay tuned right here to see when the issue is out, our better yet, 



go FIFI - GO! 

xo

HomemakerAng - The Sophisticated Agrarian and Co.

1 comment:

Candylei said...

I am on the lookout for it. Maybe tomorrow it will arrive at the stores!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011