Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our SPRING sale at the Maple Cottage!

 This is a very small sneak peak about our first SALE at the Maple Cottage!  
  Its all about rustic, industrial, straight from the prairie and more!  
 Save the DATE:
  Thursday, May 17, NOON-5 pm   
 we will be filling the cottage to the brim!
You can see our FACEBOOK page about sale events and more
HERE   
Please spread the word and share our Facebook page!
 You won't want to miss it!  
 come take a drive to the country with some girlfriends and get your Prairie Chic on! 
 You know you want to!!!
 What are you waiting for?
Don't miss out because I would love to meet you and your friends!

HomemakerAng and Co.



Can't wait to see you...

xo 

3 comments:

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

Wish I could come!!!

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Oh you know I'm going to try and be there ;) And I can't wait for the Sourdough and Fermentation classes coming up!

Happy Days said...

Love your new store!! and I'd come if I was closer!! All those items are right up my alley!!...debbie

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011