Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Nothing is more important than these blessings and raising them up in the Lord...

Not farming,

Not being in a magazine,

Not blogging,
Not personal gain,

Not having a sale,

Not being with friends,

Not climbing a corporate ladder,

Nothing...

Some say women give up so much when they become mothers....  Yes they do

But I'm not missing out on a thing!  
Others say, "There is life after children"…  I see myself in these precious beings lives forever and ever!

Someday I will have too much time on my hands... Too much time to remember my best life NOW...  But more time to pray for the generations that will continue to go far beyond me.  Prayers that they will be warriors for the kingdom!

If this is all I end with, then I received far more than I deserve in this life, far more!

Psalms 127:3-5

Thank you Jesus for 9 blessings of the womb

Happy Mothers Day
Angela Kuncaitis
HomemakerAng and Co.

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

So true are the words you have shared Ang. I hope you had a fabulous day and I'm sure you would have been spoiled by those beautiful children. I was by mine and they gave me some lovely presents but the best gift of all was to simply have them around me - something which I have the blessing of each and every day. I feel so sad when I hear mothers say 'I couldn't wait for them to start school' or 'I just want the holidays to be over.'

Happy Days said...

All you say is oh so true!! What a great family photo of you with your kiddos!!...debbie

Kim said...

So true :)

Thinking of y'all lately, as I am sniffing my way around this little farmstead these last few months, preparing for the last of the flock, #'s 5, the twins, as they graduate this month :( .......after 31 years of having children in the home, quite an adjustment this will be. Love this post !!!

Kim in Ky.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011