Friday, July 27, 2012

When I am lost in the mystery, to You my future is already a memory...

The Great Him by his first outlet (1 of 3) at Maple Valley Farm January 2012
Mother's Day 2012 HomemakerAng and the kitty cats
The Gentle Giant and HomemakerAng Glen Arbor, Michigan July 2012 
From where I'm standing

Lord it's so hard for me to see

Where this is going

And where You're leading me

I wish I knew how

All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control 


sweet Buddy recovering from the serious farm accident that broke his leg January 2011 

our week old sweet baby girl at Maple Valley Farm May 2009

When I'm lost in the mystery

To You my future is a memory

Cause You're already there

You're already there

Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there   


purchasing Maple Valley Farm August 2008

changes at Maple Valley Farm August 2009

From where You're standing

Lord, You see a grand design

That You imagined

When You breathed me into life

And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan

meeting at Maple Valley Farms July 27, 2012
Kuncaitis baby number 9 - lost July 2010 but in our hearts and heaven... 

milking time at Maple Valley Farm August 2009

When I'm lost in the mystery

To You my future is a memory

Cause You're already there

You're already there

Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there  

winter at the Maple Cottage 2010


Latitudes Restaurant winter 2011 "Frank and the Gentle Giant" showcasing our grass fed beef 
 One day I'll stand before You

And look back on the life I've lived

I can't wait to enjoy the view

And see how all the pieces fit  

"pre Maple Valley Farms" August 2008


big and little brother September 2010
 One day I'll stand before You

And look back on the life I've lived

Cause You're already there

You're already there

When I'm lost in the mystery

To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there 

Kuncaitis family summer 2009 at Maple Valley Farm 

November 2011 getting her CNA state certificate 
Tal Bretzke with the Kuncaitis children.   The Bretzke family played a huge role in our life during a time of great need and ministered to us.  We love you all!  July 4th 2010  http://thedailynews.cc/2012/06/19/17-year-old-with-ties-to-greenville-and-stanton-dies-unexpectedly/ .  Tal, we had the best wood pile in the winter of 2012.  Thanks for helping us at the farm that week! xo 

January 2012 getting electricity at Maple Valley Farm with outhouse in  background 

Easter children ready for church front porch of Maple Valley Farm April 2012
Maple Valley Farm sign made by HomemakerAng... 

You are already there... 


"This family will go anywhere as long as it is forward and as 

long as it is towards God...."  

- Matt and Angela Kuncaitis 

July 27, 2012
 lyrics Casting Crowns "You are Already There"

3 comments:

Kim said...

One thing for sure.....You will definitely be in the Best and the Right place then.

Love Y'all

Joannah said...

I love what you're doing, and how you give the glory to God. Keep it up, sister. :)

Renata said...

Trusting in the Lord to lead you is the ONLY way to live!!
Blessings
Renata:)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011