Friday, August 31, 2012

The colors of Maple Valley Farm

As beautiful as Colorado was, it was void of vibrant color!
 as soon as we walked in the doors of Maple Valley Farm
 my eyes and mouth watered with an explosion to feast the eyes
 of all of the colors
 this farm and home produces



 a feast for sure

 I realized how much I really love primary colors in my decorating style
 and textures, oh so many different textures!

 The west was very neutral in color and I missed these BURSTS!

home sweet 
 home!
I do not mind if all of these choices are not the "latest style"...
They are simply HomemakerAng's style :)

post a link in the comment section of some of your personal favorite decorating styles, will you?  I would love to see

xo

HomemakerAng and Co.

5 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

The paintings of Carl Larsson inspire me. I LOVE his artwork showing home interiors, farm life, etc.
Here's a link to view his paintings:
http://www.scandinaviantreasures.com/

Here's my take on my dining room table:

http://this-newhouse.blogspot.com/2012/05/because-i-said-so.html

Kim said...

I know what you mean, so glad to be out of the " Perfect Home " look, now I can truly enjoy my home....not a single solitary thing matches, just all of my favorite things !!

Looking for a link to put up :)

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

My link would be right back to you, Angie - 'cuz I really do love your style ~ Farmhouse/vintage/comfy ;)

Truly, I do love how you manage to have a classy style all your own while still have a home that is welcoming.

So my link would be back to you ;)

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Right now, all things burlap and white! We have had so much color for the past ten years i love the calmness of soft colors. I love French Linen (warm grey), whites and burlap. That, of course,is right now. I have the right to change my opinion at any time. LOL

Joe and Jeannie Family said...

You are so gifted - the layers, texture and color. What a beautiful home!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011