Monday, August 27, 2012

Our home school is back in session...


Our family has been enjoying time between work and farming in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska...
This home schooling field trip has been so amazing and God is sooo good!  

We have been within 10 ft., YES - read that again- of Elk and Mule Deer right in the wild...  The children are thrilled and we are as well...

crazy beautiful...



Being back home is good too!

Do you have any last minute plans before school starts?  
Do share!

xo

HomemakerAng and Co.

3 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

I have got to see these places before I die!! I still cant get over the last picture you posted!!! Looks like something from Thomas Kinkades mind!!

Kim said...

Oh how gorgeous.....I love Estes Park, I worked there the summer after I graduated from high school, at the YMCA of the Rockies, it was such a wonderful summer. I did not want to come home, so glad you and the family were able to see this beautiful part of the states :)

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Our oldest daughter and family live in Boulder...

I'm hoping to take the grandchildren to the Steam Engine Museum in Owosso this weekend before school starts next week. I wish I had the priviledge/opportunity to homeschool these two boys!

God bless your new school year ;)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011