Wednesday, October 17, 2012

a new family picture for fall! lookey here!


Contrary to some popular belief, this family does have a TON of fun!  

This is just one of our new fall photos!  These kids are growing 
w a y to fast for this Momma!  I took a slew of photos today of these kitty cats...  I love them s o much!  Do you like our new header of baby girl? :) 

I am surely blessed... And at the end of all of my days, if this is all that I have, I have been blessed...

Thank you Jesus!

xo

HomemakerAng and Co!

5 comments:

jean said...

I LOVE the new header!! The family picture is so quirky, unique and NICE!! Love it!!!!

Joel said...

Beautiful pictures. My little girl would love your baby girl's pants. They are awesome! Enjoy your Autumn.

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

A M A Z I N G ;)

What a photo full of love and joy and grace and cuteness!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Gorgeous family and love your new header!!!
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sun Valley Homestead said...

LOVE the new header. LOVE her pants LOL. Great photos too.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011