Monday, December 24, 2012

a short video clip from Maple Valley Farms

Our sweet 5 year old's "reading" of the birth of Jesus :)  (his Bible is open to Galatians for the fruits of the spirits :)  its worth watching... so precious!



Merry Christmas…

This is NOT the most wonderful time of year, just another great time for family… 

I love my family every day…

We spend time together everyday…

This is just a time to get a little closer…

I say this as humbly as I can…  I am not perfect, just trying the best I can, just like you!

Thank you for your blog love and support! 

I appreciate you all year through, not just at Christmas…

Are you feelin’ me????  DO tell…


xo


In the spirit of farming, family and faith,

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm absolutely "feelin" you!!! Every day should be celebrated for God's goodness and the gift of eternal life. To think that there are people in this world who only "feel" this one day a year is totally foreign to me. I don't know how they make it. I never touch my feet to the floor in the mornings without giving thanks. Christmas in the heart is an every day celebration for me. I pray that never changes. God's blessing to you and yours.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

I totally 'get' what you are saying. Today, for us, is Dec. 25, a day we celebrate Christ and all He has done for us. Oh, we do that all the other days too. ;-) I love that we have gotten free from so many of the 'trappings' of Christmas. (not judging, just talking about OUR experience) I love where we are in our walk, it is so not always easy, most times it is down right lonely and hard, but i am so thankful!! I know YOU understand that.

We love you guys and miss you!! Your friendship and support means so much to us. May He bless you and keep you this coming year and always. We pray blessings upon blessings for you.

Big hugs!!!!

Deb said...

I agree , anytime with your family is great. not just once a year. beautiful family!

Marie Ward said...

You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed the 5 year old reading from the Bible. He did great! He is a smart little boy. I wish all of you a great New Year.
Love,
Marie

Sandy said...

Where are you??? Looking forward to your New Year Happenings on the farm. Blessings.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011