Saturday, December 15, 2012

instagram a white tinsel tree and 3 outlets...


Truth be told, it is still very hard to blog at Maple Valley Farm.  Although we are not totally off-the-grid I feel I should get some sort of award or something as 95% of my blogging that you see here is done through MY PHONE with very limited coverage :)...  We do not have internet and these 3 outlets get a work out here, he he.  

You will see me here a few days in a row and that is when things are not to busy and I have the time to configure a blog post through a phone.  And when you do not see me here, I am pretty busy or not feeling up for the challenge of bad phone coverage, standing on my head with the phone in one hand for it to post or I gave up and got frustrated :)

I do have an instagram account that is easy peasy to post from a phone.  If you are interested, here is the link http://instagram.com/homemakerang
  

Tell me, what do you like better?  Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogging? None, all, some or either :)





In the spirit of farming, family and faith,


6 comments:

Joe and Jeannie Family said...

Def. the blog is best to me :)

Red Woman said...

Wow! I am amazed you can blog from your phone!!! I have an iPhone and it takes me forever to answer a text message. My next phone will have a real keyboard :)

I closed my Facebook account and never tried Twitter. Blogging is the only thing I am really comfortable with, so blogging gets my vote.

Blessings,
Red

April said...

By any chance did you add electricity to the barn? When we lose our electric during the winter ice storms, our stock tanks freeze, chicken coops and their water freeze--its a general mess. But, in the house, we are fine, as we have a wood fireplace, kerosene cookstove and wood cookstove that can be used for heat and cooking. And, worse case seniro...we move into the 4th wheeler

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Blogging always gets my vote, but I understand your challenges with it ;D I have sloooooooow dial up for my internet, but at least I do have a large screen!

Love your blog posts, even if they are far between and sure understand if you don't have time - after all, life takes precedence doesn't it? hugs

Holts said...

Did you know that Facebook bought Instagram and that means that Instagram photos could be used in advertising, without reference to the owner, with all the payments going to Instagram. There is no opt-out from that use except to stop using the service and to delete your photos. They can use all photos without permission. Thought I'd spread the word and pass it along. All the best Anna Marie

Sheryl and Denny said...

Love your blog, and i do prefer reading from that source as well. I have trouble bringing up my blog from my iphone. Just found instagram not mastered it yet. I read to about them using your photo without your permission.

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011