Monday, February 11, 2013

a snow storm and a wedding dress at Maple Valley Farm

This past weekend did a number on us…

A perfect number if I do say so myself…

If it is going to be winter, then Mr. winter "Show your stuff"!

These past few years winter has seemed to be held at bay or hiding in some
far away land…

We do live in Michigan… It's time for a good old-fashioned w i n t e r . . .

Last week did not disappoint, "He" showed up in all of his beauty. So
eerily He approached with the strong sounds of the winds why our chimneys
were puff, puff, puffing along…

I love being tucked in our big bed and hearing the winds blow and the
coyotes howl, knowing a snow storm is coming in… I feel so safe and
sound…

One of these nights I am going to tape they yipping of the pack of "yotes"
that runs through…

But for now "He" painted this picture for us outside in all of his s p l e
n d o r… I love when God does this…

And He delivered us safe and sound by our Saburu "sleigh" to fetch a
wedding dress…

xo



HomemakerAng and Co.

3 comments:

Renata said...

Hi Ang
It is lovely seeing your winter ~ cools me down a bit from the heat over here :)
Congratulations to your daughter on her engagement! You must be delighted!!!
I have been getting your blog via email & meaning to come across & comment & I didn't ~ sorry about that! I have been loving catching up with your life & always love getting the posts in my inbox!
Hope you are going well & staying warm. I cannot imagine what it must be like living somewhere where it snows! Looks lovely :)
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

We've been listening to the owls in the woods - a happier sound than coyotes when you have a flock of sheep, LOL!

Beautiful photos ~ enjoy the winter!

Jackie Grigg said...

Awww...cosy indoors...and when is the wedding to be..lexciting times!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011