Thursday, February 14, 2013

w i n t e r inside and out @ Maple Valley Farm . . . .

all photos taken by our 16 year-old daughter!

These 40 acres never disappoint...
 when I am in a fog, or maybe a pitty party (ahem)
 I look away from my s e l f . . .
 And I look outside of my s e l f
 and I look at the beauty all around me
 even when things are not so l e v e l as I want them to be...
 and when I look around and see how blessed I am with a wonderful family
 and my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ,
the pity party ends and turns into a praise festival instead!

Grateful I am...

xo

HomemakerAng and Co.

4 comments:

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

I just got home from a snowy walk through our woods with the youngest grandson and I will add a hearty "AMEN" to your sentiments!!!

Great photos and thoughts, Angie. God Bless

Joannah said...

I am grateful for you and the godly example you set for me. :)

Sherry in MI said...

Beautiful pictures - you have a real talent for photography!

Sherry in MI said...

Correction: Your daughter has a real talent for photography! But I'm sure you do too! :)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011