Friday, March 8, 2013

Its coming... SPRING

I can just feel it…

I see the gleam in her eye but still with some snow over shadowing the beauty of what is to come…

SPRING…  only 13 days away

Spring on a farm is truly magical… 

We are waiting on a litter of piglets to be born in the next few weeks,

Some new animals making their way to Maple Valley Farm…

I can NOT wait to get my hands in that dirt outside…

To plant our food in the soil that has given back fresh and organic goodness on a twist-tie budget…

The official day of Spring is March 21, 2013…  SPRING is coming… MARCH 21, 2013 is a v e r y exciting day for sure…

See the farm, see the glow in the sky of warmer weather to come…  ?

I see it,

I smell it,

I hear it

And I f e e l every bit of the excitement of March 21, 2013 SPRING

We survived the w i n t e r… 

Xo

In the spirit of farming, family and always faith

HomemakerAng and Co





1 comment:

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Ohhh, what kind of animals?!?

LOL, I guess I'm still in hibernation mode - the amount of work looming ahead of me for spring is kind of daunting at this point ;)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011