Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What was that family thinking?

Here is our answer almost exactly as to why we would go on a reality tv show. 

 

We were so honored to be offered this platform as a family!

 

It truly is a culture war folks, we need to stand up!  Bring it Dr. GINA and family.  We are praying for the Loudon famiy this week, join us please.

 

And please listen to the interview for our answer J

 

http://hennessysview.com/2013/03/25/loudons-wife-swap/?fb_source=pubv1

 

In the spirit of farming, family and faith,

 

Matt and Angela + Kinner

 

 

6 comments:

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

I think it was great that you did it and lived out your faith!!! :)

Mrs. Mac said...

It truly is a culture war .. good for you guys standing firm in a mixed up world.

quiltdoggie said...

I honestly don't know what to make of the whole thing. I've never seen the show before and watched it after seeing on your blog that your family would be on.

I found the whole thing just so sad. There was alot of (Stifled) anger and confrontation on both sides, and for what?

15 minutes of fame?? Spreading the word?? Humiliation? Money?? I don't know. I just felt bad for both families, feeling the need to air their laundry on national tv.

Take Care.

Sherry in MI said...

I had not heard of Dr. Gina before, but watching the video clip I have two words for her: "Amen, sister!"

Sherry in MI said...

I had not heard of Dr. Gina before, but watching the video clip I have two words for her: "Amen, sister!"

Jamie said...

So proud to see your family representing your values on this show! Thank you! Also, love your style- your clothes and home are so wonderful & classy. I admire you!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011