Thursday, April 4, 2013

busy, busier!

So,

 

I am shooting out an email to say I have so many blog posts in my head including more about that adorable round house post I just did and a visit to my dear friends fiber farm!

 

But, with the wedding quickly approaching, spring starting to show up and homeschooling and 6 children and… I think you get the picture :O)

 

Check out our Homesteading 101 courses coming up at Maple Valley Farm at

http://www.localharvest.org/maple-valley-farms-M20317

 

What have you been up to?  It is STILL quite chilly in Michigan…

 

Xo

 

HomemakerAng and Co.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

We have been unusually snow free the past several weeks. Grass is greening and perennials are showing a little growth. I can't wait until next month to plant my summer garden. Happy wedding planning.

Amanda H said...

I'm caught up on your blog since you've moved out to your beautiful 40 acre farm! That's right, I sat here and read the whooole thing from the beginning up until the present- and I've loved every post! I saw you for the first time ever on WifeSwap and I just had to start from the beginning! I think you are wonderful and I really can't wait to read more about what you're up to! <3

Homemaker Ang said...

Xo

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011