Sunday, May 12, 2013

blessed beyond measure...



Each day I am humbled that God choose me to raise up His children for Him.

We enjoyed a day with my parents feasting on Sunday dinner.  I am so blessed to have my mother in my life!

The best part of Mother’s Day was looking down the aisle at church seeing my children loving Jesus, signing and praising him on their own accord.  If this is all I receive in life then my job down here has been completed…

3 John 1:4 “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth”

Happy Mother’s Day…

HomemakerAng and Co.

4 comments:

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL picture!! Happy Mother's Day! :)

Sherry in MI said...

Beautiful picture Ang! Hope you and yours are all doing well.

Sherry in MI said...

Beautiful picture Ang! Hope you and yours are all doing well.

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Aaaamen Ang~!! You are a blessed woman indeed!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011