Sunday, June 9, 2013

the most perfect wedding e v e r ...


the most perfect weather
the most perfect setting...  by the pond at Maple Valley Farm

 I will blog about all of the wonderful details later…  my plate is full of blessing and my heart is so overwhelmed in a deep and passionate way of all of the beauty and blessing and favour of yesterday that God bestowed upon our beautiful girl on her wedding day! 
 


 But until I can write all of this down, see for yourself God’s fingerprints a l l OVER yesterday






 xo
Photos by my friend Holly of Haviland Fields...

xo

HomemakerAng and family

3 comments:

Jennyr said...

Congratulations to your whole family! Our oldest daughter was married on January 19. It is an unbelievable blessing when they find a man of faith to share their lives with. I spent weeks and weeks recovering from the overwhelming sense of joy and relief all at the same time. Life is a little calmer now. it is monumental when you help your babies fly!

Vintage Rose said...

I am lost for words as the photo's are so beautiful I have tears in my eyes. Looks like you all had a lovely are truly blessed day.

Voice For Virtue said...

Hi Mrs Kuncaitis. I was just wondering how you keep perishable foods cold without using electricity? And what church do you go to? Thanks, Nebraska's Homemaker-In-Training

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011