Wednesday, July 3, 2013

You must know...



Really,

I want to blog but I do it from a phone people :)  this picture of my garden is even from my phone...  I even blogged this from my phone :)

So its hard...

I update www.Facebook.com/homemakerang much more frequently as its from my phone and its easy and I guess I am getting lazy in my old age ;)

I also occasionally indulge in instagram/homemakerang ;)

These things are e a s y for me as we still have bad internet...

And, we are busy and Lord willing getting ready to host a German family that does not speak English ;)

Como?

Yeah...

Excited but nervous...

We want them to see us as we truly are and bless them for...

Love you all xo

In the spirit of farming, family and faith,

Angela M. Kuncaitis
"HomemakerAng and Co."



No comments:

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011