Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Give me liberty to pass out condoms, the koran and the pill but give me death if I pass out the Bible or the Constitution???" Huh

I just finished saying I rarely blog…

And this is where she blogs…  Here I am on a stack of Bibles, not a soap box, and I will be passing out these Bibles at a school near you, for free!  Watch me!  Yeah right, let’s just see what happens if I do…  And my megaphone that I speak from, on the stack of said Bibles, is a rolled up Constitution:

credit: dumb photo from I-stock thingy

“I have been pretty frustrated, more of late, (and for many years) in where this nation is going and where the church is going… 

But this, well this has me down right pissed off… excuse my French (not so much) or rather my red neck voice, but this just blows me away that we are living in a so called free country and this is going on under our noses, in our schools and in our neighborhoods.  What the heck???  We can pass out free condoms, we can pass out the pill and now we can pass out the koran (not capitalized on purpose) http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/fury-after-public-school-sends-students-to-a-mosque-and-gives-this-controversial-alternative-assignment/



Give me liberty to pass out condoms, the koran and the pill but give me death if I pass out the Bible or the Constitution…???” Huh??? HomemakerAng

I said it, you’re “darn” right I said it…


In the spirit of farming, family and faith,


HomemakerAng and Co.

4 comments:

Mumsie said...

Absolutely spot on! Bravo! xoxo

Mumsie said...

Absolutely spot on! Bravo! xoxo

Katy said...

It is absolutely awful....disturbing, sad, and honestly, truly expected from a culture who doesn't know Christ. :( The ONE thing that gives me hope each and every moment through it all is knowing that God is absolutely sovereign. He is in control and that helps me stand firm against the wicked behavior of the world!

Deanna said...

More power to you.
d

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011