Tuesday, September 17, 2013

we are alive and well! and eating many heirloom tomatoes and dill...

It seems almost as if blogging is becoming outdated…

I have only snippets of time with running a farm, home schooling, being married J, 6+children, loving fall and worshiping Jesus…

I PROMISE I am not gone from blogging, really I am not!

But, it seems I do keep up posts at www.facebook.com/homemakerang

And on Instagram much much more! www.instagram.com/homemakerang

Why? Well, after almost 5 years of living at Maple Valley Farms, we still do not have great internet J  Internet is from a phone…

If you want to stay up to date with what we are up too, you can follow us in these easy spots above (AKA what I can do quick from a phone)

And if you have had enough of me (Hurrah!!!) then just, well, I don’t know  J

Love to all!
Xo xo



In the spirit of farming, family and faith,

3 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

So funny...I just shared a post today on my blog about how God has refocused my life. Blogging is taking a backseat to what God is calling me to do and it is good!!

Nadine Fletcher said...

Hello,

Been a long while since I have commented...Life has been busy and full here too...We finally did it...we moved out to the country...a little plot of almost 5 acres...and some pretty big dreams...little 754 sq ft home (1940's) in need of many repairs but we are happy...
Take care
God Bless
Nadine out in Canada

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Awww, we could never get tired of you ;)

We've been eating a lot of tomatoes, too, trying to get our fill because we know those days of walking out to the garden and picking one warm and fresh will be behind us with winter soon!

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011